BMC Microbiology is currently participating in a pilot project in which all accepted papers are evaluated for eligibility to receive an Open data badge.
Aims and scope
BMC Microbiology is an open access, peer-reviewed journal that considers articles on analytical and functional studies of prokaryotic and eukaryotic microorganisms, viruses and small parasites, as well as host and therapeutic responses to them and their interaction with the environment.
- Cecilia Devoto, BioMed Central
- Stéphane Aymerich, INRA
- Ralf Heermann, Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitaet
- Igor Mokrousov, St. Petersburg Pasteur Institute
- Hirotada Mori, Nara Institute of Science and Technology
- David Nelson, University of Rhode Island
- Marco Ventura, University of Parma
- Raffaele Zarrilli, Università di Napoli Federico II
- Jizhong Zhou, University of Oklahoma
Research Data Support
Authors submitting to this journal can opt to use a new service that will make it easier to share research data.
BMC Series blog
01 August 2018