Authors submitting to this journal can opt to use a new service that will make it easier to share research data.
BMC Microbiology and BMC Veterinary Research are happy to join forces and present a cross-journal collection that focuses on veterinary antimicrobial resistance. Click to view and read the articles in the collection.
Scientists have attempted to identify genes conferring resistance to radiation by sequencing genomes of two different Bacillus spp. isolated from spacecraft assembly facility.
Click here to view which Articles have been shared the most in the last month!
Aims and scope
BMC Microbiology is currently participating in a pilot project in which all accepted papers are evaluated for eligibility to receive an Open data badge.
- Akila Sridhar, BioMed Central, UK
- Anna Melidoni, BioMed Central, UK
- Stuart Weir, BioMed Central, UK
- Stéphane Aymerich, INRA
- Ralf Heermann, Johannes-Gutenberg-University Mainz
- Igor Mokrousov, St. Petersburg Pasteur Institute
- Hirotada Mori, Nara Institute of Science and Technology
- David Nelson, University of Rhode Island
- Marco Ventura, University of Parma
- Jizhong Zhou, University of Oklahoma
Igor Mokrousov, PhD, DSc/HDR is Head of the Laboratory of Molecular Epidemiology and Evolutionary Genetics at St. Petersburg Pasteur Institute, Russia. Dr. Mokrousov joined the BMC Microbiology Editorial Board initially in 2009, as Associate Editor; since 2014, he serves as Section Editor.
Research Data Support
BMC Series blog
14 February 2020
10 February 2020