- Open Access
Erratum to: assessment of bacterial diversity during composting of agricultural byproducts
© Chandna et al.; licensee BioMed Central Ltd. 2014
- Received: 9 December 2013
- Accepted: 3 February 2014
- Published: 11 February 2014
The original article was published in Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology 2012 97:4434
After the publication of this work , we found that Table 4 is a duplication of Table 2 in our related publication  and some of the text within the methods section is also duplicated. We have now obtained permission to reuse this material with kind permission from Springer Science + Business Media: Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology (2013) 97 (15) p 6991–7003. Piyush Chandna, Sarita Mallik and Ramesh Chander Kuhad. Table 2. ©Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2012.
We apologize for the inconvenience that this may have caused.
- Chandna P, Nain L, Singh S, Kuhad RC: Assessment of bacterial diversity during composting of agricultural residues. BMC Microbiol. 2013, 13: 99-10.1186/1471-2180-13-99. 10.1186/1471-2180PubMed CentralView ArticlePubMedGoogle Scholar
- Chandna P, Mallik S, Kuhad RC: Assessment of bacterial diversity in agricultural by-product compost by sequencing of cultivated isolates and amplified rDNA restriction analysis. Appl Microbiol Biotechnol. 2013, 97: 6991-7003. 10.1007/s00253-012-4434-0.View ArticlePubMedGoogle Scholar
This article is published under license to BioMed Central Ltd. This is an Open Access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0), which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly credited. The Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication waiver (http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/) applies to the data made available in this article, unless otherwise stated.